Monday, September 22, 2008

Fishing at Porcupine


We went fishing at Porcupine Dam the other night. It was a little cold so we had Tyce wrapped up. This is him sitting on the bank watching us fish. He has three brown stripes on the top of his pupil, in his right eye and you can almost see them in this picture if you look close.


This is Porcupine Reservoir. It is such a pretty lake. We come up here all of the time but we rarely catch anything and the fish we do catch are pretty small. As you can see, there isn't a whole lot for the fish to eat, but it's fun anyway. The leaves are just starting to change and it is getting colder. I love this Fall weather!


We did catch a few Salmon or Kokanee or whatever they're called. It was really fun. Tyce would have sucked on the fish if I would let him. He loved it. He is starting to pay more attention to animals. He was pretty expressionless up until now, but he gets really excited when he sees the cat, the dogs, and the horses.


This is us. Our fishing family. Tyce wouldn't let go of the fishing pole for anything. I thought it was kind of funny that you can see the reflection of my hand taking the picture in our sunglasses.


My fishermen.

7 comments:

Melanie said...

What a cute family picture. I love your hairs straight. It probably took a long time to do that. Looked like so much fun. We need to take Josie fishing.

Chad and Lisle said...

well rustin, it looks like you have already brain washed little tyce to be a fishermen. It was so cute!

Blackham Family said...

He is so cute Brittnay. I cant beleive how big he is getting they change way to fast.

Unknown said...

Oh you guys have such a darling little family. How old is your little Tyce now? Sounds like you guys still know how to have fun even with kids! So fun!

Brittany said...

oh this makes me want to have a family so I can go fishing. Except only to go fishing...nothing else. . . family can go away for the rest of the time :) joke.

Cali said...

love it! It's so pretty out there, and looks like so much fuN!

Rob & Autum said...

You guys are always doing fun activities! I love looking at your blog. The things Tyce does reminds me of my little guy. Like the fishing pole thing...that's a Carter move for ya! Aren't they funny!