Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Pics


Tyce was a little lion for Halloween. We didn't dress up this year, but last year...


Rustin was Napoleon Dynamite. I was laughing so hard. It was almost frightening how good he looked. I am sorry to say that I couldn't find the picture that shows the whole ensemble, with the moon boots, tucked in pants, and vote for Pedro shirt.


Tyce was pretty ticked off when I was trying to put some eyeliner on his nose and cheeks.


It was kind funny though.



9 comments:

Katie Jane said...

If only we would have combined our husbands costumes this year!! IT would have been awesome. And I love your little mans tush!!

SarahC said...

Hell-hi! ha ha! Tyce's costume is so cute & he is so cute in it! I actually didn't organize the shindig at Gardner Village, so I didn't know that you weren't invited! It just happened to be on Zander's b-day. I'm sorry though! We've decided that we want to try to get together once a month for a playdate or just to hang out. (We'll see if it happens during the holidays.) But when we decide to do the next get together, I will let you know for sure!

Cali said...

Oh Britt- your hair is getting so long! It's so cute! Tyce makes a great lion, and I think he and Addie go together perfectly!

Armstrong Family said...

Funny pictures, love em! So you got to see Jared and my mom huh.Yesterday my dad and I could not stop talking about how jealous we were that they were in Mt.Pleasent. "It should be us" we said. I am so glad you got to see them. Is Jared a stud or what.~mandy

Rob & Autum said...

Oh my goodness!! Tyce is the cutest lion ever!! I absolutely love his costume...where did you get it? And the eyeliner on his face is adorable.

Yes, our boys are growing up too fast! I just love Tyce and I haven't even met him in person yet! I forgot about going to Gardner Village so I wasn't there either. This month we will have to get together for sure!!

Kristi Barnes said...

What a cute lion! How did you get him to keep the hood on? I'm so impressed. I had such a good time talking with, sorry to take your whole afteroon...but it was so nice to catch up!

Melanie said...

Brittany I was laughing so hard about Rustin's costum. He is perfect, with those glasses and that wig. HA HA HA. I love love your hair straight. You look so good. Josie would be growling at Tyce if she saw the picture of him in his costume. We really need to get together.

Brothersen's said...

Britt, he makes the cutest lion ever. It looks like you guys had fun. Kaybree loved all the candy! Call next time you come down.

Heidi said...

hi dear! you guys look so happy and you have such a handsome little man!