Wednesday, November 12, 2008

More Of Us


We went to the BYU game last Saturday and met up with Cali and Bryan. The weather was perfect. Every time the fall weather begins, I get so excited for BYU football.





Grandma and Grandpa Walker brought this giant sucker home from Disney Land for Tyce and he thought it was fabulous.




He was such a sticky mess so we stripped him down and put him in the tub afterward.


I usually love when the weather gets cooler but it is hard with a baby. We use to spend a lot of time outside so its hard on both of us to be inside so much. But I do bundle him up now and again to go on a walk.

5 comments:

Katie Jane said...

You need a bundle me for your stroller!! Claire thinks she is in sleeping bag heaven every time we head out on a chilly day for a walk! Seriously look into it...and if you need one I happen to know a guy that could possibly give you a discount.

Melanie said...

BYU game sounds way fun. My dad has season tickets and I'm sad to admit I've never been to a BYU game. I think my dad would make me go with him if I told him that. I guess it would be fun if I knew more about football.

I understand about the cold weather. I think Josie and I are going to go crazy this winter being in side all the time.

Armstrong Family said...

Looks like fun. Your son makes me laugh everytime I see a picture of him. He's just funny!!Good work.~mandy

Cedar Reids said...

You have been tagged Brittany
6 Random facts:
1. Link this post to the person who tagged you:
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Cali said...

Thanks for letting us sit by you at the game! Tyce is getting cuter all the time. Sure miss you and can't wait to see you again this week.