Monday, December 15, 2008

Rustin's Graduation


Rustin graduated on Saturday, Wa-hoo! We are pretty excited to be done. The commencement was good. They kept it pretty short so that was nice. It was snowing like crazy Saturday morning though and it was super cold.


Tyce was pretty good throughout the graduation. He bounced from person to person, so he was pretty entertained.


All he wanted was Rustin's tassel.


My parents came up for the graduation in the storm. It was so great to have them there.


Rustin's parents and two little sisters came up the night before and stayed with us, it was so great to have them there as well, especially to help with Tyce throughout the commencement.


So I have been sewing some Christmas pj's for us and Tyce has to be sitting right on my lap or he gets so mad. He loves to watch. My Mom gave me this sewing machine for my graduation two years ago and this is only the second time I've used it ....so maybe I'll be a semstress yet, who knows.


Tyce sat on Santa's lap at the ward Christmas party. He just stared at him and wasn't sure what to think but he was pretty thrilled about the candy cane he received.

8 comments:

Rob & Autum said...

Congratulations Rustin!!

Good luck with the pj's. You will have to show us the finished product!!

Cali said...

YAY Rustin! Good work! Britt- he actually sat on your lap without touching the sewing machine? Wow. Can't wait to see the pj's!

Brothersen's said...

Way to go Rustin, Congratulations!!
Keep it up Britt, I'm sure Tyce is a great helper with the pj's! Merry Christmas!

Chad and Lisle said...

Crongrats to rustin! I bet he will love just working and not working and school eh? Britt can you show me how to work my sewing machine?

Chad and Lisle said...

Congrats to rustin. I am sure that is a great feeling to be done. Britt, can you show me how to work my sewing machine?

Camellia Walker said...

Congratulations on your Graduation!
It was good to see you guys. Hope you have a great Christmas.
Camellia

Brittany said...

I love the pic of you sewing, makes me laugh. Nice job Rustin. Officially a college grad! Nice work. I cant wait to see the finished Christmas Pjs. Hahahhaa. Im not laughing at you Brittany I promise.

Sherrie Heywood said...

Congrats Rustin!! I can't wait for the day when we are all done with school too.