We went up to my sister's house on New Years and went snowmobiling. I didn't have a snow suit for Tyce so Hayley let me borrow Evelyn's. Rustin was ultra annoyed that his son was in pink but I thought it was funny. Tyce doesn't look too thrilled either. Ha!
8 comments:
Love the PINK!!! We are pink people around here. We will make this summer work somehow.
That's really cute! Doesn't Rustin know... pink is the new blue!
HAHAHA! I can hear rustin now...
He is so cute even if he is in pink. Hope you guys are having a great New Year.
I am planning a trip to Vegas with just the girls. April 17-18 (Friday and Saturday) We will drive down Friday and come back Sat night. Split gas, hotel and go shopping and maybe a show. Let me know if you want to go. So far there are 9 of us. I am going to start looking for hotels. Come it will be fun.
I was just wondering why he was in pink. Pink is for girls if they want it, never for boys. I feel for you Rustin. -Brett
I am always dressing my children in each other's old clothing...even if that means my girls in blue. Kempton is lucky because he was born first so he doesn't have to be dressed in pink.
Sometimes my husband wears pink shirts and everytime someone makes fun of him to his face he always tells them, "It takes a strong man to wear pink, that's why we never see you in pink." So tell Rustin that Tyce is just a strong little boy who can handle it. How are things going for you?
Post a Comment