Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Chocolate Frosting


Tyce had his first birthday over the weekend. He wasn't really into the presents....



Except for this one....


But he was really excited about the chocolate frosting...


This was the cake at Grandma and Grandpa Palmer's house. He had just woken up from a nap and wasn't really sure how he felt about every one staring at him.


But at Grandma and Grandpa Walker's he was wired!



It took him about three seconds to realize just how good the frosting was and then it was over.




He would get two hand fulls and start giggling and clapping and shaking his hands.


There was frosting on the floor, the chairs, the wall. It was such a mess to clean up, but well worth it.



Happy Birthday Tyce!!!

17 comments:

Chad and Lisle said...

That is hilarious. Thanks for posting them!

Cedar Reids said...

SOOOO CUTE! I love 1st birthday's! They are so much fun, and I know what you mean about well worth it. He looks a lot like Rustin. You guys better get on #2 soon! :)

Curtis~Kali~Jaxton~Boston said...

That is so funny! I can't believe that he is already a year old. He is such a cutie!

SarahC said...

How cute is he! I can't believe that he is 1 year old already. It looks like he enjoyed every minute of it!

stacibee said...

One year old?!? How did that happen so fast?!?

Cali said...

Who gives their kid the WHOLE cake?? You're nuts. I Love those pictures... he really loved that! FUN!

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

So funny!! Happy Birthday Tyce!

Parry Family said...

What a cute kid. Priceless pictures, I can't believe how time flies.

Camellia Walker said...

Happy Birthday Tyce. I can't believe a year has gone bye already.
He sure is a cutie.

Annie said...

Well hello Brittany! This is Annie. I clicked on your blog through Callie's and I'm sure glad I did. Your little guy isn't so little any more! Are you guys still in Logan?

Romney Family said...

How cute is he! I wish Rylee got into it more with her first birthday cake. I made the mistake of putting little candy sprinkles on her cake and all she did was carefully take off the spinkles and eat them instead of the cake. I can't believe he is already a year old. Time flies way too fast.

Melanie said...

What a cutie. Wow time fly's...I can't believe he's one. Ready for another? HA!

Armstrong Family said...

Okay your kid is offically as cute as they get!!!!
I'm 90% sure I'm coming to the reunion with the girls. Matt is not sure he can come but he's gonna try. Cool eh...~mandy

Armstrong Family said...

Hello again. I need Lisle's e-mail so I can look at her blog. My mom and palmer will be the only ones as of now that are coming this summer. However, there is a really good chance Tabby and Andy will come. His family lives in Salt Lake so it could be good for them to see both families. We'll just have to see how it all plays out. Hope all is well for you and yours! ~mandy

Kristi Barnes said...

too cute! got to love frosting pictures

SarahC said...

Hey I'm locking my blog on Tuesday & I need your e-mail address to invite you. I have an e-mail address for you but I don't know if it is the one you want me to use. Let me know!

Unknown said...

That is so fun. I always invisioned Seth having such momentous pictures like that on his first birthday but he wouldnt come near the cake or the frosting. Weird. So be glad you get those fun pics! So cute. I love the pudding ones too. Isnt it so funny how quick they can grab and go to town on things they like?