We play with dogs...
Ride the tractor with Grandpa...
Feed the animals...
Ride the horses...
Feed cows... or keep them from eating as it were.
And when the chores are done, we walk home with Dad...
Tyce started walking last week and had a terrible time trying to stay on his feet outside with the rough terrain. It's been so fun to watch him walk and try to run.
5 comments:
oh Tyce started walking, ya no big deal! Show us some videos or something!!
What a lover. I just love all the farm stuff he gets to do. Claire is slightly afraid of large animals.
Oh the memories... I NEED to come see you this summer. We find out tomorrow where we are going. I'll know then whether or not I can do the Utah trip. Keep your fingers crossed!~mandy
Good ole Sanpete! Gotta love it! So I take it that Tyce isn't afraid of cows anymore?! :) I really want to see him soon. Let's make a play date.
YES! Come and visit me today! So, I have been thinking that I need to live on a ranch...and that made me think of you, do you want to be neighbors and share a ranch and make bread and ride horses together? I think we should.
Post a Comment