Last night, we were eating dinner and me and Rustin were having a conversation and I guess we were ignoring our starving son. When we looked over he had snatched his pudding and was eating it with his fingers.
Oh how funny! Those are great pictures. You are a good mom to let him keep going. I would have been tempted to clean him up and take it away. It's important for them to have these moments, and good for you for catching in with the camera! I always forget to take pictures. :)
You are WAY nicer than me... I don't think I would EVER let that happen. It is cute though- I guess I should introduce addie to chocolate.. she'd like it!
I love your kid. He always makes me laugh!14 more days till we know where we will move. After we know where we are moving we will get tickets for this summer.~mandy
7 comments:
Oh how funny! Those are great pictures. You are a good mom to let him keep going. I would have been tempted to clean him up and take it away. It's important for them to have these moments, and good for you for catching in with the camera! I always forget to take pictures. :)
Cutest pictures ever! He is such a cute kid.
That's what I look like after pudding too. He's such a cute little guy.
Hilarious, I laughed so hard. At least he eats something eh?
You are WAY nicer than me... I don't think I would EVER let that happen. It is cute though- I guess I should introduce addie to chocolate.. she'd like it!
I love your kid. He always makes me laugh!14 more days till we know where we will move. After we know where we are moving we will get tickets for this summer.~mandy
wow that is awesome, sometimes i wish i could do that
Post a Comment