We took Tyce to the Zoo last Friday. It was so fun. We bought him some sunglasses and doused him in sunscreen and away we went.
His sunglasses cracked me up. He loved them. He left them on the whole day and never tried to take them off. Which was great because the whites of his eyes get sunburnt when he is out too long.
He didn't care too much for the animals that were far away but he really liked the camels for some reason. He thought they were cows because he kept saying moo over and over.
We stopped for lunch.
This is his fish kiss.
He loved the animals in the glass. He would run along the glass just giggling and jabbering at the little animals. I can't remember what kind of wierd animal this one is but he wouldn't leave it. I finally had to drag him away kicking and screaming.
He couldn't figure out why he couldn't touch them. He kept trying to get through the glass.
He loved the train. He was pretty upset when we had to get off.
But the highlight for Tyce was this snake slide. He went down with Rustin a few times and then we sent him down by himself and he squealed and giggled the whole way down, it was so cute.
We had a great time, but it wore him right out.
7 comments:
Looked like a perfect day. Tyce is getting so big, what a cutie.
Oh man he looks so cute in those glasses. I wish I could have gone with you guys. I am glad you had a good time though. It didn't look like there was that many people...where there? We went today and it was pretty busy.
I can't believe he left those sunglasses on! He's such a cutie- and he looks so interested in what's going on!
Looks like fun! Good to see some pictures... Hope to see you guys this summer :) (maybe Britt's wedding???)
The zoo rocks! It looks like you guys had so much fun.
Sounds like a lot of fun, I need to take my kids to the zoo...I know they'd love it. I really love the picture of his fishy kiss, and the one of him with his sunglasses, hat and binky passed out in his carseat...truly adorable!
Hey Brittany, your boy is super cute. He looks like a busy kid. It's funny how different boys are from girls even at that young age. Reagan is totally into babies and dresses and if something is icky she goes EWWW! :)
Post a Comment