Cali took pictures of Tyce and two of my nieces. It was fun to do it all together. The pictures turned out so cute. She really caught some classic Tyce faces. Thanks so much Cal!!!
Hey this is Nick, Rustin's companion.Tyce is getting old and is really cute. I haven't talked to you two in a long while. I tried sending an email to hotmail but I got it back saying it didn't deliver. Anywho have Rustin call me or something. Thanks.
5 comments:
What a cutie....I love that he has red and curly hair. So stinking cute.
Those are such cute pictures of Tyce. And I love the tandem bicycle laughing pictures. Looks like you guys had an awesome anniversary.
Cute! Cute! I love the pictures with the bright red doors! Your son is adorable!
Hey this is Nick, Rustin's companion.Tyce is getting old and is really cute. I haven't talked to you two in a long while. I tried sending an email to hotmail but I got it back saying it didn't deliver. Anywho have Rustin call me or something. Thanks.
Wow the little kid looks so cute n sweet.
Web hosting india
Post a Comment