Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The rest of our summer pics

So I realize that summer is long over but here are the rest of our summer pics. I wasn't very good at taking my camera wherever we went but we mostly fished, camped, and moved a lot of sheep. It was so fun.

This is Tyce and his cousin Jayden. They have so much fun together. Jayden was kind of tired but Tyce was just thrilled to be outside. He loves loves to camp.


Jayden's grumpy face cracked me up.


We fished A LOT!









We also camped quite a bit in the sheep camp and loved every minute.






Tyce had his first powdered donut - that was a happy day.


We rode horse and moved sheep quite a bit.



And riding the backhoe with Uncle Dan is better than Christmas.



The other day I put Tyce's hair in pig tails. I was laughing so hard, and Rustin was ultra annoyed.






2 comments:

Katie Jane said...

I remember my first jelly filled powdered donut....just thinking about it makes me all happy inside! I miss you so much. When are we going to play now that you have moved a million miles away? I love that your hubby was so annoyed. Give the kid a truck or something!

Armstrong Family said...

Fun! I love the piggy tails. He'd fit right in at my house. We sure miss you guys!