Saturday, March 27, 2010


Tyce's cousin Jayden is only a month younger and they seem like twins. They get along so well and are so cute together. They were both helping Rustin with the license plate. I loved their concentrating faces.



The other day it was snowing and cold so I put some rice in a cookie sheet and let Tyce play with all his "yellow iron". It was a hit. He played and played forever. Moving rice from trackhoe to backhoe to dump truck. When Jayden came to visit he was so excited show him his 'Bryce' (rice) as he calls it.


We took him to the Fun Park up in Logan and he had a ball.


For two and a half hours he ran and ran and ran from slide to slide. We didn't have anywhere to go so we let him go until he quit. It was so funny to watch because he ran for two hours and during the last half hour he starting walking, then he would crawl up the ramp, then he would sit on the stairs for a minute before he went up, til finally he walked over and sat on the chair next to me - he was done. He was exhausted.


Not very often we let him play until he's done. It was really fun. He was pretty thrilled.


This was the first day of his 'Bryce'.


Every morning since, he would wake up and ask for his rice. It was kind of a mess but worth it.


The highlight of Tyce's life is to ride on the backhoe. Nothing makes him happier.


He loves to feed sheep with Grandpa Mickel and Uncle Dan.



Rustin's cousin rebuilt this little tracter for Tyce. It's so cute.

4 comments:

Katie Jane said...

What!? you were in Logan and I didn't even get a phone call? I totally call you anytime I am in San Pete County......

That's it, no more songs for you. I am jaded.

As jaded as I can be anyway!

Okay, I really love your guts. Just trying to be dramatic. My girls are rubbing off on me.

Cali said...

I felt a little mad you were in Logan and I didn't know it too! And then I remembered that I don't live there anymore.. but I'm still mad. You haven't even seen my baby yet! How are you feeling?

I love the rice idea- that is so fun! Tyce is getting so big.

Armstrong Family said...

Boys are so diffrent from girls!!! I want a BOY!! They look like so much fun! Tyce is cute as HECK!!~mandy

Hayley said...

cute kid!