Sunday, May 16, 2010

It's a Girl!


So I'm pregnant. I don't think I've mentioned that on here yet. I'm about 24 weeks and we found out we're having a girl. Rustin was so excited. He wanted a girl so badly. He was perma-grin the whole day when we found out. I'm due September 8th. This pregnancy started out a little rough as they all do, but I'm feeling great right now so I am very grateful for that. I'm a little nervous to have two, one has been pretty easy lately but we're excited.


It was really funny. Tyce had to be in every picture and he is very good and saying cheese as you can see.

12 comments:

Melanie said...

YAY!!! Congrats! That is so exciting, girls are so much. You are such a cute pregnant lady. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy. Two aren't too bad, but at first it's a little overwhelming....it gets easier. love ya:)

stacibee said...

Whoa Nelly! Hold the phones?!? I didn't know you were pregnant!!! Congratulations Britt!! That SOO exciting. She's gonna be a beauty!

Rob & Autum said...

That is AWESOME! Congrats! I love your cute tiny tummy!! It will be so fun to have a boy and a girl now!

Katie Jane said...

What the? How have you not told me in person that you are having another child? And I thought we were friends....sad realization. I guess you can make it up to me by giving me a names sake....don't feel any obligation though....I mean, I have only been dreaming about it since you told me. A little red headed fire ball named Katie Jane. Perfect right?

Heidi said...

Congrats my dear on your little lady!

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

So excited for you!! That will be so fun to have one of each! I can't wait to meet her!

Parry Family said...

Congrats! You look great, you are so tiny. Good luck, hope all goes well.

Armstrong Family said...

Congrats! GIRLS ARE GREAT!!! Not that I know any better...

Romney Family said...

Congratulations!!! Two kids, you'll find out, are not that scary and one of each is pretty fun too, other than you have to get all new things for her:) I am very excited for you and Rustin. We are coming out for a visit in a month, so maybe I'll get to see you guys. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. You look great!

Beesley's said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. She is going to be such a cutie. We need to get together this summer. I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes smoothly!

SarahC said...

What the?! When I saw you a few weeks ago I didn't even notice. You stinker, why didn't you say anything? Well, you look so cute with your little belly & congratulations!

Kristi Barnes said...

hahah nevermind on when you're due...congratulations! I sure love my little boys but it is so fun having a little girl too. So much more fun to dress them:) You look so tiny, so unfair! I swear I gain 20 lbs just thinking about pregnancy.