We went fishing at Hunington the other evening with "Grampy". It was so fun. Tyce loved it!
It was his first time in the boat. I thought he would get pretty restless in such a tight space but he did really well. He was pretty entertained by watching the water but wasn't content with the pace of trolling. He kept begging Grampy to go faster. He figures anything with a motor should go fast fast.
It was a little tricky to keep him from jumping in but I considered it successful since he was only wet to his elbows. I didn't want to actually need the over-sized life jacket he was wearing. It was so beautiful and a lot of fun. It's so fun to watch him do things for the first time. Everything is such a thrill.
1 comment:
That top picture is perfection!! That lake looks like so much fun. I'm missing you so badly...:( Summers are the worst for that.
Post a Comment