Here is baby Jacey! She was born 2 1/2 weeks early on August 22nd. Life has been a little crazy and I have not had the internet until this week so this post has been delayed. Jacey is a beautifully healthy little girl and we are so grateful!
She was 6 lbs 6 oz and 18 in long. Her hair looked like a light brown at first but it seems more red now. I'm sure it will be like Rustin's color - red with a lot of brown.

My Best friend Cali came to the hospital and took these pictures. She is incredible.

Rustin has been smitten by this little girl from the first moment.


It was so fun to have Tyce come to the hospital and see his little sister. He was very excited. Cali captured the perfect moments in these pictures. I love it.


17 comments:
oh she is too cute!! She is going to be beautiful just like her mama!! I love the pictures, amazing!
PS my word verification is hicki, quite perfect as a hicki is how she came into the world....plus a few other steps.
I have seriously been thinking about you so much this last week wondering when I was going to get to see your little girl! Congrats you guys she is adorable! I hope you are doing so well. I miss you & love ya!
She is adorable. Congrats, hope all is well.
Brittany, she is beautiful. Congrats...the pictures are amazing. I hope all is well, love your stinkin face.
So freakin cute!! Jacey really is adorable, and Tyce is such a little stud. I'm glad that we can play now that you are back up here in Logan!!
Brittany- she is so cute. She has such a distinct look to her, not really like a newborn. So fun, what beautiful pictures. Congrats.
What a beautiful family! Congrats! Hope all is going well for you.
YOU ARE BACK AMONG THE LIVING! I've missed you. Jacey is so darling. Hope we get to see each other soon. I wouldn't have missed the hospital stuff for anything- glad I could be there to capture some memories. Love you lots!
She's a doll! Congratulations! You look amazing for just having a baby!
Jacey is so beautiful! I love the pictures! I hope everything is going so well, I hope I get to see her in person sometime soon!
Awww. Congrats, Britt! So cute.
What great pictures! She is beautiful!! Congrats!
Congratulations!!!! She is beautiful. Hope you are all doing good. See you at the Homecoming.
Love ya
Congrats! She is beautiful. HOw nice to have awesome pictures at a perfect moment!
congrats Brittany and Rustin! She is so cute. I love the photos! well done!!
Britt,
So pretty. Cali did such a good job with the pictures. We miss you already and can't wait to see you again. Jacey reminds me of a little pixy.
She is adorable Brittany. I am so happy for you guys.
Post a Comment