How cute! My mom and I are planning a mini vacation to Logan this weekend or next weekend. We'd love to see you guys and of course baby Jacey!
What a cute picture. It is fun to see the boys all grown up with babies of their own! Sometimes it still seems like we should be in high school.
Congratulations on Jacey. She is so adorable. What cute dads they are. I think this is the first time I have seen Eric since I got married. Where is he now, and where has he been?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How cute! My mom and I are planning a mini vacation to Logan this weekend or next weekend. We'd love to see you guys and of course baby Jacey!
What a cute picture. It is fun to see the boys all grown up with babies of their own! Sometimes it still seems like we should be in high school.
Congratulations on Jacey. She is so adorable. What cute dads they are. I think this is the first time I have seen Eric since I got married. Where is he now, and where has he been?
Post a Comment