We took Tyce ice fishing for the first time last week. It was so fun! Tyce loved it. He ran from hole to hole, begging the fish to come. He kept saying, "the fish are a little bit coming."
He sat by his hole, jigged his pole once in awhile and waited patiently.
Jacey was a sweetheart the whole time. Who takes their baby ice fishing? Well, she had one million layers on, not a chance in this world she was cold. She slept almost the whole time.
I wish I could have caught this on video. After we caught our first fish, Tyce was giggling and saying " Oh I love fishing, I love fishing!" over and over. It was so funny.
He gave up and just starting eating snow.
We were about ready to leave and Tyce stepped in a hole. Poor boy. His whole leg was soaked in the ice cold water. I felt so bad. He was having such a good time until then. But still so fun to get out and fish. We love it!
2 comments:
Fun, Chad wishes you were his wife. Way nicer and you go ice fishing with your husband and a little baby. I am impressed. I would never do it.
I've got a keg, of worms. Come on and get in the boat fish, come on and get in the boat fish fish! Oh, they got in the boat, fish fish.
Everyone reading this is thinking I am a crazy person, but I know that you are laughing your hiney off right now.
Love you Britt!
Post a Comment