Tuesday, April 5, 2011

One of my true loves....


My dear friend Cali gave me a Robert Duncan calendar for Christmas.


My good husband gave me my first Robert Duncan painting for our house.


Please bless these are the first of many.


I'm not sure what it is about his work that warms my heart.


Its as if he some how freezes my favorite moments in life and lets me look at them whenever I want, just so I can remember how perfect life can be in its simplest moments.


Especially now as I want so badly to be outside in warm weather, but even then, Duncan's paintings catch the treasures in every season.

Robert Duncan Ridin

His paintings let me relive my favorite childhood memories. He captures them and makes them glow, and in turn, makes me smile as I remember.

Robert Duncan Wandering

Its helps me remember to watch for all the beautiful things around me and all the things I love to see, to do, and to feel.

Robert Duncan Farms are for Kids

I hope to have a house some day with walls that are peppered with his work, what a beautiful place to live :)

Robert Duncan Spring

He shows the things that matter most in such a beautiful setting. These paintings make me feel inspired.

Robert Duncan The River Lessons

Robert Duncan Mother and Son

Robert Duncan Home for Dinner

Robert Duncan A Morning Hug

Robert Duncan Corn on the Cob

Robert Duncan Fishing the Old Mill Pond

Robert Duncan Simple Things

Robert Duncan Maggie and Her Mother

Robert Duncan Good Times

Thank heaven for Robert Duncan :)

No comments: