So here is something brilliant for a boring 'have to stay in the house' activity. Dump a whole box of Nerds candy on the kitchen floor and have the kids pick them up. It keeps them entertained forever and this way they cant eat it in hand fulls. I was able to clean the whole kitchen while Tyce kept busy picking up Nerds. Sort of wish my kitchen floor was a tad cleaner before the spill, but whatev. He loved, I loved it - it was beautiful :) It happened on accident the first time of course, but I am totally doing it again. Let me know if it works for you! :)
2 comments:
That is so ironic. My kids literally did that very thing today, only it was in the carpet, making it WAY harder, (and more gross). But your right....kept em busy for a good 45 min. :)
So I have a random question for you. Cordelle and I just got put in to be Stake Youth Conference coordinators (yikes right?) Well we decided we were going to go down to Snow College cause they have this whole program set up....yadda yadda....only then we decided it was too expensive to take 350 people! So we decided to still go to Ephraim but to just do our own thing. So we're staying in Park Place apartments but are thinking.... what on earth are we going to do in Ephraim outside of the college?.....so I know you didn't grow up in Ephraim exactly but I figure you know the area pretty darn well. So do you by chance know anything you could do with a large group (or even smaller groups) of people there that would be fun for Youth Conference? Or is there any place cool up Ephraim canyon we could do a big bonfire or something? Turkey tipping? Anything?
thanks!
ps your kids are getting so big! And your little girl is like a mini-you.
I love that you did this because I thought I was a horrible mom because I do the very same thing. Nerds who knew!
Post a Comment