I know you always hear this, but its true....it goes so fast. Cant believe Tyce turned four. What a delightful four years it has been with my little buddy.
I am so grateful for his good nature. He has always been quick to smile and quick to giggle. He likes to please and for the most part, is pretty mellow.
Tyce loves to spend time with his dad. Anytime Rustin is changing the oil or doing whatever with the vehicles, Tyce brings his tools out, sets them next to Rustin's and lays on his back under the car just like his dad.
A few months ago I let him take me on a ride on the 4-wheeler and now he is pretty sure he can drive the car......
He and Jacey have just started to play together and for the most part, Tyce is really good to his little sister. It's so fun to watch their relationship develop.
Tyce is in a youth music class at Utah State and absolutely loves it!
He is also loving his preschool....
He will often tell me that I am his best friend, or that I am his best mom. He always tells me that he loves me and its so amazing how he can make me feel so happy and grateful and we says such nice things to me.
One of my favorite things about Tyce is that he is very excitable. It takes very little for him to be thrilled out of his socks. Everything is such a thrill in his little world. Its so fun to watch .
He is very social and is not afraid to talk to anybody and he tells almost everybody that they are his best friend :)
He gave his first talk in Sunbeams last week and he did so good! He stood up there and acted as comfortable as if he was giving it in our living room with his screwdriver as his microphone. It was the cutest thing :) He loves to be in the spotlight and was totally loving the microphone.
I am so grateful for this little boy! So grateful for all that he teaches me and I pray that he will continue to have patience with me. Love you Tyce man!
1 comment:
That is fun to see all pictures as he as grown. He is such a sweet boy! You are lucky to have such a sweet one.
Post a Comment