
Let me tell you about my friend Cali. She and I have one of those "love at first sight" story's but not in a creepy way. The first time I met her was playing basketball with mutual friend. I remember watching her walk in and instantly felt like I really liked her. We started chatting and it felt like we had known each other for several life times........ Well that was the beginning of my very favorite friendship. Right when I think we couldnt possibly be more connected, something happens...... We had our hearts broken at the same time by stupid boys, we got married within a few months of each other. Had our first baby within a few months of each other, our birthdays are within four days of each other. Our husbands birthdays are in the same month.....not that that has anything to do with anything....but ya know......We just seem to do the same thing at the same time and its so nice to have so much in common with such a dear friend. Its so nice to be so understood, so not criticized, so excepted, and so 12 years old when we get together :) I love her to the core. She is truly wonderful. Well, we went to a ReAl game awhile ago and no one could have believed us to be sober when in fact, we were probably of the minority as being such. We laughed til we cried and I even peed a little.....which happens a lot with sudden bursts of laughter.... it was so dang fun:)
4 comments:
I love this. And you! Thanks!
I love the guy behind you trying to lean out of your picture! you guys are killer.
Awesome...love your description of it all. Friends like this are more than just rare!
P.S. I LOVE that you included all those seemingly insignificant details, because I'm always making connections like that, and no one but me seems to care!;)
Post a Comment