Thursday, May 3, 2012

Baby Animal Days


So I am always late posting....we went to baby animals days the first part of April and there was a ton of people but it was still so fun. We went early enough that the lines weren't too long and the kids loved it.



This goat would not leave Jacey alone. Jacey liked the attention at first but then started to get pretty ticked by the time it started eating her fingers. They developed quite a love/hate relationship. She would get so mad when it started nibbling her, but yet, she wouldn't leave it alone.....it was so funny.





The baby goats were so cute - they were just her size :)



Dang goat again....she just couldnt get enough of it chewing her fingers off... ;)


Tyce loved the piggies but they made Jacey a little nervous....



 and of course....the train :) Tyce could have cared less about the animals but the train ride was better then Christmas. Its so fun to see all the little thrills of a four year old - I love it :)



Oh Sun! lol....Tyce was so gentle with the baby chicks and baby ducks.....Jacey was anything but. I seriously thought she was going to kill it. She was squeezing it so hard around the neck and I couldnt pry her little fingers off. I thought I was going to have to return a dead duck, can you imagine? That would have been so embarrassing, ha! She really loved them though, just a little too much love :)




Tyce took a turn at the greased pole....and yes, that was as far as he got. But it was a valiant effort :) I couldnt talk him into the mutton bust'n, and after I saw the size of the bucks they were riding, I was kind of glad he wasnt interested. Very few kids walked out of their without getting trompled and bawling - but very entertaining. Jacey was in love with the Rodeo clown, clapping frantically every time he came out.


 After 4 hours, they were both pretty beat, but such a fun day!


1 comment:

Chad and Lisle said...

Brit those are some really cute pics. I hope the animal didn't get sick....eh? Ha.