Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Girls Night Out - Couching

Here are a few more Girls Night pic's I kiffed from my sisters blog.
 We went to the Cheesecake Factory on that Saturday and no one could seem to finish their cheesecakes.....I finished them off just fine - wimps.
 We did a little couching at City Creek. When I say 'we' I mean 'I'. Charity told me to be seductive and I just couldnt quite pull it off. (Wow, I seriously just had to look up how to spell the word "seductive", ha!)

One of the benches at"This is the Place" was a little hazardous. When I leaned on it, it rolled down the hill and took me with it.......but not to be defeated, I found a sturdy wagon wheel bench.
I gave up on seductive and rather tried for a pensive, gaze off into the sunset look but failed that one too. Guess my modeling career is not looking too bright. I just look like a big nerd but we had some great laughs anyway. Such a fun weekend!

No comments: