I'm on a blogging marathon, watch out. I have never cut Jacey's hair before because she wants it long like Rapunzel. I had to cut a little of her hair awhile ago because her gum was stuck in it and she was ticked that I cut off some of her hair. But one day she noticed one of her friends at short hair and she decided she wanted to cut it so my good friend Katie Jane cut it for us for free. Thank you Katie.
I realize I went a little over board on the pictures but she just looked so cute and all grown up.
I thought she would have a melt down afterwards but she really loved it. It looks so cute. Its a little A-line. It makes her look older which is kind of sad but very cute.
1 comment:
I think her hair cut is so cute. Your friend did a great job!
Post a Comment