I need to write this down before I forget. Friday morning I made oatmeal for breakfast and Tyce fell on the floor pouting and saying how he doesnt like oatmeal. I kept telling him that oatmeal is good for his body. All of a sudden he stood up and said, "Mom I need to say a prayer and ask Heavenly Father to help me be nice and listen to you." He promptly walked over to the couch, knelt down and prayed for quite awhile, then he sat down at the table and ate all of his oatmeal. I was shocked.
I am so grateful for my little Tyce. He has been so nice lately. Sometimes when I am with him I feel like I am with one of the truly greats. He is definitely a 4 year old boy and can be incredibly obnoxious at times but the core Tyce is so nice and kind. I feel like he is a very great little person and I feel so privileged to be his mom.

1 comment:
Wow, that is great! I don't think that would cross Andelyn's mind.....ever.
He is a very good kid. I will trade you I will even give you a two for one deal. You can have my two and I will take one. I think it is a great deal for everyone.
Ha, thanks for sharing that I like to hear about those things.
Post a Comment