Thursday, September 26, 2013

bike ride in the rain


Tyce learned to ride his bike a little over a month ago and its the cutest thing. It has given him so much confidence. He wanted to go on a ride so badly last night so we loaded up and went even though it was pretty cold. It rained pretty hard and then hailed for awhile. We took cover under some pine trees and the kids thought it was so fun. It felt good to be out and play together. Riding bikes all together made for one of those moments where all is right in our world. It was so nice.


Jacey is pretty in love with the bike trailer. She just sings her little heart out and tells Tyce to go faster. She is so much fun.




Anytime Rustin is not on-call (which is not super often), we try to run up the mountain and have a fire. The kids love it so much. They are at the FUNNEST ages right now. Makes me wonder why we are starting over :) They are so fun to take places and they really are not much trouble (besides Jacey having this chronic need to go #2 at least 15 times any time we go in the mountain). I am getting pretty big but I still feel pretty good so I am not feeling too anxious yet. The baby is breach at the moment so I hope he flips around, he has 8 weeks to do it (if my dr starts me a week early like he said he would :)). Everything in our world is going so well right now and I feel so grateful.

1 comment:

Chad and Lisle said...

I think Tyce looks so old in that picture of him smiling. I could almost imagine him as a young man. So cute. Andelyn also wants to ride her bike without training wheels but she get discouraged easily. So we diced to wait til next summer. You are great to that you can still ride a bike with 8 wks to go. I would tip over from being top heavy I'm sure. Although you are really small for being 8 months along.